Monday, November 17, 2008

No Epilady Duct Tape Instead :o

What a weird night of bonding...
We started out plucking nubs out of jaimee's head and decided it was taking to long...Tay had an idea of duct taping the nubs out, which Jaimee agreed to...After taping Jiamee's head we thought we would try the epilady to her head to get the rest of the nubs out but as soon as Tay touched Jaimee's head she screamed...That stopped that and we continued to duct tape jai...
Jaimee looks good bald and has a cute little head, it feels really soft...
Jaimee is off her meds and will go back into the hospital this Friday if all is well with her blood counts...She seems to be doing ok but her joints hurt and her body feels like a giant bruise...
we'll update you soon...

2 comments:

BobKuni said...

Hey Jaimee, bet you look cute with that head!
I'll probably be there in a few years as well!

Nancy said...

Wow, duct tape to the head! I wish I'd thought of that! The nubs just kept covering my pillow until my scalp was completely smooth and very soft.

I hope you continue to do well Jaimee. I received your note in the mail today, thanks for sending it! Call me anytime... love, nancy