Saturday, April 11, 2009

update

jaimee and i have been seeing this cute 3 year old boy (tammer siam) and his dad in clinic every tuedsay and friday but now he is having his awful hospital treatments...he broke out with a itchy rash all over his little body and doesn't want to eat, poor guy...we wish him well through all of his treatments...

jaimee's counts are still low but the dr's think jaimee should be fine and will be checked again on tuesday...hopefully no blood transfusion...
jaimee's last treatment made her feel yucky and nauseous for three days...she finally felt better yestarday and hung out with friends last night...
jaimee's next long day of chemo will be april 28th and then the following tuesday will be her last treatment...wooohooo...we can't wait...

we wish everyone a happy easter...

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Hey Jaimee, I'll also be at COH on Tuesday. I have labs, ultrasound of my thyroid and appointment with my doctor. Maybe I'll try to find you. Where will you be? I'll be in the main building from 8:45 to about 11 am! Call me if you can. You know the number!! : )